These links provide a way to assess your current understanding of cybersecurity through short online quizzes that provide immediate feedback.
- Pew Cybersecurity Knowledge Quiz
Test your knowledge on cybersecurity topics and terms by taking this 10-question quiz. Then see how you did in comparison with a nationally representative group of adult internet users surveyed by the Pew Research Center.
- NIST Are You Safe Online?
It is more important now than ever to be responsible for our cybersecurity practices, not just at work but also at home. Do you know how to keep your accounts secure or how to spot a suspicious email? Learn with this 7-question quiz developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Quiz
- The STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Online Safety Quiz is a fun, interactive way to test your knowledge on online safety, security, and ethics. The quiz is divided into two sections: Safety and Security (12 questions) and Privacy and Being a Good Online Citizen (14 questions).
- Security Planner by The Citizen Lab
Improve your online safety with advice from experts. Answer a few simple questions to get personalized online safety recommendations. It's confidential - no personal information is stored and we won't access any of your online accounts.
BUSINESS & GOVERNMENT
- Indiana Cybersecurity Scorecard
Developed by the State of Indiana and Purdue University, this 22-question online tool will provide you -- in less than 15 minutes -- with a score (and a report) of where your organization stands in cybersecurity.
- Cyber Security Evaluation Tool - Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
The Cyber Security Evaluation Tool (CSET®) is a desktop software tool for evaluating an organization’s security posture using many recognized government and industry standards.