Language Translation
  Close Menu

Public Record Request

There is a distinction between a request for bulk data and a request for public records [often called a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request or an Access to Public Records Act (APRA) request]. Bulk data requests are covered in Indiana Access to Court Records Rule 5, while public record requests are generally covered in IC 5-14-3-3(a)(2) [see]. Learn more about submitting a request for bulk data.

Only use the form below to submit a public record request to the Indiana Office of Judicial Administration (OJA) to obtain records from Indiana courts or the various agencies of the Indiana Supreme Court. OJA does not have access to records maintained by other state or county agencies.

If you are looking for case information, hearing information, or documents in your own case, search or contact the court or clerk's office in your county.