Language Translation
  Close Menu

Court Reform Grants

2024 Court Reform Grants

Applications are now being accepted for the 2024 Court Reform Grant cycle. Applications are available and can be accessed by sending a request for application information to Make sure to include “Court Reform Grant Application Request” in the subject line of your email.

Categories for the 2024 Court Reform Grant will include:

  • Courthouse Security: Courts may request grant funds for projects related to improving safety and security for court staff and for others using the court building. Grants requesting salary for security personnel are not awarded, unless the application demonstrates how the personnel will be funded locally after the conclusion of the grant period.
  • Innovation: Courts may request grant funds for innovative projects that are not already addressed by different Indiana Supreme Court grants. These should be focused on improving the administration of justice, in all its facets. Courts may also request grant funds for projects focused on utilizing innovative technology to improve customer service, the judicial or hearing process, managing cases, or to improve other aspects of court operations.

Please note that Technological Innovation Grants and Innovation Grants have been combined into one category: Innovation Grants. The new Innovation category covers all projects in both previous categories. This does not limit the subject matter for which applications can be made.

Applications are due by 4:00 p.m. (Eastern) on October 20, 2023.

All inquiries should be directed to

2023 Voucher and Report Documents

2023 Court Reform Quarterly Report

2023 Court Reform Voucher

2022 Voucher and Report Documents

2022 Court Reform cash request form/claim voucher

2022 Court Reform quarterly report

2022 Court Reform closing report

2021 Voucher and Report Documents

2021 Court Reform cash request form/claim voucher

2021 Court Reform quarterly report

2021 Court Reform closing report


Joseph Fischer, Staff Attorney
Indiana Office of Court Services

If you need copies of grant financial forms from previous grant years, please contact the staff attorney in charge of Court Reform grants.

 Top FAQs