Selection Committee names finalists for Marion County judicial positions
January 31, 2023 | Press Release
The Marion County Judicial Selection Committee announced two panels of three nominees to fill two judicial vacancies. The Committee selected the following finalists for the vacancies created by the retirement of Judge Sheila A. Carlisle and Judge Steven R. Eichholtz:
For the vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Sheila A. Carlisle:
- Stephen R. Creason
- Magistrate David M. Hooper
- Magistrate Jason G. Reyome
For the vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Steven R. Eichholtz:
- Magistrate Marie L. Kern
- Charles F. Miller
- Magistrate James K. Snyder
Public invited to comment by February 6 on proposed rule changes
January 5, 2023 | Notice
The Supreme Court has posted proposed changes to Access to Court Records, Administrative, Trial, and Professional Conduct rules. The public is invited to submit comments on these proposals until 12:00 p.m. Eastern on February 6, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?