Applications available for vacancy on Marion Superior Court
March 1, 2024
The Marion County Judicial Selection Committee is beginning the process of selecting a new superior court judge. Judge Cynthia J. Ayers (Court 4, Civil Division) will retire effective March 15, 2024, creating a vacancy on the Marion Superior Court.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?