Language Translation
  Close Menu


Addresses for areas in the jurisdiction of the Noble County Plan Commission are issued by the Plan Commission each month at their regular meeting. Since addresses are based on the location of a structure (primary home and/or a business structure), addresses cannot be issued before a foundation has been put in place. Sheds, barns, and garages are not considered primary structures.

All homes in the unincorporated portions of Noble County are required by ordinance to have a “Green Address Sign.” The rules for placement of the sign can be found here: Ordinance for Street Address Number Size and Location. Green address signs are available at most hardware stores and most fire departments in Noble County will prepare them for a fee, as a fundraiser.