Grant Management Directives and Policies
Grant Management Directives encapsulate ICJI policies and incorporate rules, regulations and laws governing grants administered by ICJI. The Directives are intended to provide streamlined guidance to internal and external stakeholders in the hope of clarifying the complexities surrounding the grant-management process.
- Directive 1: Utilizing an Owned Building as Match (revised)
- Directive 2: Reimbursement of Partially Grant-Funded Employees (revised)
- Directive 3: Project Modification Requests (revised)
- Directive 4: Differing Mileage and Per Diem Reimbursement Rates (revised)
- Directive 5: Accessing ICJI’s Electronic Grant Management System (IntelliGrants) (revised)
- Directive 6: Pro-rating Timesheets and Other Expenses
In addition to the grant management directives, below is an additional resource for subgrantees:
Training Materials and Webinars
- Timesheet Documentation Webinar Recording, January 2019 (Password: IndianaCJI1)
- Timesheet Documentation Slides, January 2019
- Matching Funds Webinar Recording, May 2018 (Password: IndianaCJI1)
- Federal Civil Rights Compliance Slides, May 2018
- National Criminal Justice Association 2 CFR Part 200 Slides, July 2016
ICJI payees that need to change their address, Taxpayer Identification Number and/or bank account must complete new W-9 and Direct Deposit Authorization forms, which are available under Accounts Payable Forms on the Auditor’s website. Completed forms should be submitted to your ICJI program manager for the changes to take effect for all ICJI grants and all state of Indiana payments.