Grant Management Directives and Policies
Grant Management Directives encapsulate ICJI policies and incorporate rules, regulations and laws governing grants administered by ICJI. The Directives are intended to provide streamlined guidance to internal and external stakeholders in the hope of clarifying the complexities surrounding the grant-management process.
- Directive 1: Utilizing an Owned Building as Match
- Directive 2: Reimbursement of Partially Grant-Funded Employees
- Directive 3: Project Modification Requests
- Directive 4: Differing Mileage and Per Diem Reimbursement Rates
- Directive 5: Accessing ICJI’s Electronic Grant Management System (IntelliGrants)
- Directive 6: Pro-rating Timesheets and Other Expenses
- Directive 7: Federal Civil Rights Requirements
In addition to the grant management directives, here are some additional resources for subgrantees:
- Organization Name Change and Business Reorganization Policy
- Reimbursement of Benefits for Self-insured Subgrantees
- Subgrantee Match Shortages (for DOJ and HHS grants)
ICJI payees that need to change their address, Taxpayer Identification Number and/or bank account must complete new W-9 and Direct Deposit Authorization forms, which are available under Accounts Payable Forms on the Auditor’s website. Completed forms should be submitted to your ICJI program manager for the changes to take effect for all ICJI grants and all state of Indiana payments.
Civil Rights Training
The Department of Justice requires all recipients and subrecipients of federal funds to comply with a variety of federal civil rights laws. ICJI has created a Civil Rights Training providing more information on what is required of subgrantees. The following is a list of DOJ grants:
To file a civil rights complaint against an entity that receives funding from CJI, please use this form: Complaint Form.
Training Materials and Webinars
- Timesheet Documentation Webinar Recording, January 2019 (Password: IndianaCJI1)
- Timesheet Documentation Slides, January 2019
- Matching Funds Webinar Recording, May 2018 (Password: IndianaCJI1)
- Federal Civil Rights Compliance Slides, May 2018
- National Criminal Justice Association 2 CFR Part 200 Slides, July 2016
Determinations of Suitability to Interact with Participating Minors for State Administrators
OVW Attorney Advisors discuss the award condition Determining the Suitability to Interact with Participating Minors. This webinar is specifically tailored to state administrating agencies of OVW Formula Grants. The presenters describe how to inform and train sub-recipients about this award condition and how to monitor their compliance with this obligation.
Policy for Response to Workplace Related Incidents of Sexual Misconduct, Domestic Violence, and Dating Violence
This webinar covers the following special condition: Policy for Response to Workplace Related Incidents of Sexual Misconduct, Domestic Violence, and Dating Violence for SAAs.