Consumer Protection Division
Professional Fundraiser Consultant and Solicitor Registrations
Below are the Application for Registration form and related materials required in order to comply with the Professional Fundraiser Consultant and Solicitor Registration Act, Indiana Code § 23-7-8-1 et seq.
In order to register as a professional fundraiser consultant or professional solicitor, submit the registration form, along with a filing fee of $1,000, to the Indiana Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division. The link below will take you to the online registration form and provide instructions for making your payment.
If you are renewing your registration, log in to the Portal* to submit the registration form and $50 renewal fee to the division before midnight on July 1 of each year. Please be advised that a person may not act as a professional fundraiser consultant or solicitor in Indiana on behalf of a charitable organization unless that person has registered with the division.
If you prefer to mail your registration materials, or other Fundraising documents, PDF copies of the necessary forms are provided below. Please note that mailed renewals postmarked later than July 1 each year will be considered late.
A PDF copy of the Professional Fundraiser Consultant and Solicitor Registration Act is also available below. While this copy has been reviewed to ensure its accuracy, the Division will not be responsible for any inaccuracies that may exist in the copy. It is the responsibility of the professional fundraiser consultant or solicitor to comply with all of the provisions of the Professional Fundraiser Consultant and Solicitor Registration Act and to ascertain the laws applicable to their activities in Indiana.
- To renew an existing registration, you must log in to your account and follow the instructions on the Home tab.
- Applications for New Registrants:
- Downloadable Resources:
- Professional Fundraiser Consultant and Solicitor Registration Act
- Professional Fundraiser Consultant and Solicitor Administrati
- Professional Fundraiser Consultant or Solicitor Application fo
- Professional Solicitor Notice Fil
- Professional Solicitor Campaign Finan
- Professional Fundraiser Consultant Disclosure Form