Access invoices, billing summaries, and statements on your IN.gov Subscriber Account page.
View/Print your Monthly Account Billing Summary
Become familiar with charges for services that you use - service fees vary. To manage usage, a monthly account billing summary can be viewed and/or printed. The summary includes:
- Transactions by Date
- Username performing activity
- Subject of search (if applicable)
Pay your Invoice
- Send invoiced payments by mail to the address on the monthly invoice.
- If payment is for multiple accounts, include account numbers and the amount for each.
- Include your IN.gov remittance stub with your payment for timely processing (check).
- Phone payments using MasterCard, Visa, Discover cards, or checks are accepted at (317) 233-2010 or Toll-Free: (888) 4IN-eGov (888) 446-3468.
- Invoices are emailed each month and payment is due within 20 days.
- Past Due invoices are subject to a late payment charge of 1.5% of the amount owed.
- If payment or check is declined for any reason, a $25 insufficient funds fee may be charged.
- Credit/Debit or Direct Debit ACH
- Credit/debit or direct debits (ACH) charges are debited each month on the seventh 7th.
Can’t find what you are looking for? For an immediate response, send an email to Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.