RDA Transformations: The Movie
RDA Investment Map
New Study Reveals $1.1 Billion Impact of RDA Investments
The Northwest Indiana Regional Development Authority Board of Directors meeting originally scheduled for Thursday, April, 12, has been rescheduled for Thursday, April 19. The meeting, which is open to the public, will begin at 10 a.m. CST in the large conference room (1st floor) at:
The Purdue Tech Center
9800 Connecticut Dr.
Crown Point, IN 46385
For more information, please contact Dave Wellman at firstname.lastname@example.org
News You Can Use
Presentations and Reports from the RDA's September Board meeting:
- RDA Delivery Options Report
- RDA Innovative Finance Report
- RDA TOD Tax Analysis
- RDA Demand and Absorbtion Analysis
- RDA Feasibility Analysis
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: RDA Readies Federal Funding Bid
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: RDA Receives Outstanding Transportation Plan Award for NWI Commuter Rail Vision.
RDA OKs grant to keep train projects on track. Click here to read the full article in its entirety.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: NWI Commuter Rail Projects Move Forward. Click here to read the official press release.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: RDA Board Adopts Updated Strategic Plan. Click here to read the official press release.
RDA commits $20 million to South Shore. Click here to read the full article.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: RDA Sets Vision for Northwest Indiana in Updated Strategic Plan. Please click here to read the press release in its entirety.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: RDA Partners with Legacy Foundation to Plan for Transit Oriented Development in Gary. Click here to read the official press release in its entirety.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: South Shore Double Tracking Forges Ahead with RDA Grant for Preliminary Work. Click here to read the official press release.
RDA celebrating South Shore funding
Strategic Directions and Development Progress
- 2016 Comprehensive Strategic Plan Update
- RDA Return on Investment Analysis, November 2012
- RDA Administrative Budget 2018
- RDA Administrative Budget 2017
- RDA Administrative Budget 2016
- RDA Administrative Budget 2015
- Comprehensive Economic Strategic Plan - Phase I
- Comprehensive Economic Strategic Plan - Phase II
- Annual Report- Fiscal Year 2017
- Annual Report- Fiscal Year 2016
- Annual Report- Fiscal Year 2015
- Annual Report- Fiscal Year 2013
- Financial Statements, 2015-2016
- Financial Statements, 2014-2015
- Financial Statements, 2013-2014
- Gary Chicago Airport Strategic Business Plan
- NIRDA Feasibility Studies: Trauma and Academic Medical Centers
- West Lake Corridor and South Shore Line Strategic Planning Investments