INSPECT Integration Initiative
Statewide Integration Announcement
Effective August 24, 2017 Indiana will begin steps to implement a statewide, comprehensive platform for healthcare professionals to review patients' controlled-substance prescription history more quickly and efficiently. This platform supports Indiana's Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (INSPECT) and transfers data into electronic health records and pharmacy management systems. Statewide integration of the INSPECT platform is a key component of Indiana's ongoing efforts to attack the opioid crisis. For more information or to learn more about INSPECT integration please fill out the form below.
- Complete the Integration Request Form (*tested for use with Internet Explorer only) and Gateway Licensee Questionnaire
- Please ensure you identify a primary contact (the person leading the project within your organization) as well as a contact for your software vendor.
- Wait for your request to be approved for integration by the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency.
- Review, sign, and return the End User License Agreement
- Have your software vendor review the PMP Gateway Application Programming Interface (API) to determine the level of effort necessary for your organization to integrate and the approximate timeline for implementation.
- Appriss, the INSPECT software vendor, will set up an initial technical meeting with your software vendor.
- Check on the status with your software vendor to ensure timely responses and encourage progress.
- INTEGRATION REQUEST FORM
- This link is tested for use with Internet Explorer only. Using other browsers will cause the application not to work properly and your information may be lost. If Internet Explorer is not available, you may complete the form online and manually attach it to an email addressed to INSPECT@pla.in.gov
- GATEWAY LICENSEE QUESTIONNAIRE
- END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
- PMP GATEWAY APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACE (API)