- OR -

Courts > Help > Courts Portal Help & Tutorials > Manage my attorney record > Change bar status Change bar status

On this page, you may submit a request to change your bar status:

  • from active status to inactive or retired status
  • from inactive or retired status to active status

The status change may not be immediately reflected on the portal or the Roll of Attorneys website.  Please allow up to ten (10) days for the status change to be processed.


Still need help?

< All help topics