- OR -

Courts > Courts & Clerk's Offices > Trial Courts & Clerks > Parke County Courts and Clerk

Parke County Courts and Clerk

If you have questions about a case or about serving jury duty in the Parke County courts, or you would like to get a copy of a document from Parke County, such as a marriage certificate, divorce decree, child support order or other judgment, you must contact the Parke County Clerk's office or the court directly using the contact information listed below.

Local Court Contact Information

Email addresses for the Clerk and the Courts are typically not published to this website. If the Clerk or Courts do not publish email addresses to their official website(s) (linked below, if available), then email is not an appropriate way to contact these offices with questions or requests.

Local Office
Location & Contact Info 
Clerk's Office
Stacie Jeffries, Clerk
116 West High Street, Room 204
Rockville, IN 47872 [map]

Pho: (765) 569-5132
Fax: (765) 569-4222
Circuit Court
Hon. Samuel A. Swaim, Judge
116 West High Street, Room 201
Rockville, IN 47872 [map]

Pho: (765) 569-5671
Fax: (765) 569-4005

District 11 Rules

This county is in Judicial District 11.  For information about district leadership, rules or governance plans, see Judical District 11.

Local Rules and Other Documents

All Indiana counties are required to have local court rules, some of which must be approved by the Indiana Supreme Court (See Indiana Trial Rule 81 for more information). View Orders Amending Local Rules.

This county's current local rules are available below.

Courts in this county that use the Odyssey Case Management System are approved to post court records to the internet according to Indiana Supreme Court Order 94S00-0712-MS-567 dated December 5, 2007.

This page contains basic information about the courts and clerk in this county.  This page has been created for your convenience and does not serve as the official webpage for the county, courts, or clerk listed herein. Because personnel changes can happen frequently, the contents of this page may be out of date, though every effort has been made to keep the content current. Report errors on this page to the Indiana Courts webmaster.