Apply for the July Bar Exam
Registration is now open at the BLE Application Portal
Traveling Oral Arguments
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
E-filing in Center Township Small Claims Court (Marion County) now available; mandatory May 22
March 23, 2018 | Notice
Electronic filing is now available in the Center Township Small Claims Court (Marion County). On Tuesday, May 22, e-filing will be mandatory for attorneys in this court for all subsequent and initial filings in case types that allow it.
Applications available for judicial positions in Marion County
March 1, 2018 | Press Release
The Marion County Judicial Selection Committee (MCJSC) is beginning the process of selecting names to send to the Governor to fill three vacancies. The vacancies will occur when the terms for Judges Thomas Carroll, Michael Keele, and Becky Pierson-Treacy expire in 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?