National Adoption Day
Cameras allowed in courts to capture forever family moments
2016-2017 Supreme Court Annual Report
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
E-filing in Ohio County now available; mandatory February 6
December 8, 2017 | Notice
Electronic filing is now available in more than 40 civil and criminal case types in the Ohio Circuit Court. On Tuesday, February 6, e-filing will be mandatory for attorneys in this court for all subsequent and initial filings in case types that allow it.
Applications available for ICLEO program that assists future law students
December 5, 2017 | Press Release
Applications are available for the Indiana Conference for Legal Education Opportunity (ICLEO) program. The ICLEO program is designed to assist traditionally underrepresented groups in pursuing a legal career. The Supreme Court established ICLEO 20 years ago to help bring diversity to the legal profession. Applications are available online at courts.in.gov/cleo and are due by March 1, 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?