State of the Judiciary
Chief Justice Rush's annual address to state leaders: "A Hope-Filled Future"
2016-2017 Supreme Court Annual Report
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Allen County judicial applicant interviews Tuesday
January 18, 2018 | Press Release
On January 23 at 9:00 a.m., the Allen Superior Court Judicial Nominating Commission will conduct interviews of the applicants for the Allen Superior Court Family Relations Division. The interviews will take place in Courtroom 107 in the Allen County Courthouse at 715 South Calhoun Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46802 and continue on January 24.
State of the Judiciary scheduled for January 10
January 03, 2018 | Press Release
Indiana Chief Justice Loretta H. Rush will address the Governor and a joint session of the Indiana General Assembly for the annual State of the Judiciary. The formal update on the work of the judicial branch will be held Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. EST in the chamber of the Indiana House of Representatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?