Race & Gender Fairness Commission to host five community forums throughout the state
FEB 22, 2017 | Press Release
The Indiana Supreme Court's Commission on Race & Gender Fairness will have community forums in five cities throughout Indiana.
- Monday, February 27 at 6:00pm CST in Gary
- Wednesday, March 1 at 6:00pm CST in Evansville
- Thursday, March 9 at 6:00pm EST in Indianapolis
- Monday, March 13 at 6:00pm EST in Lafayette
- Thursday, March 16 at 6:00pm EST in Fort Wayne
Read the full press release »
See additional details online »
E-filing in Vanderburgh County now available; mandatory Apr. 21
FEB 20, 2017 | Notice
Electronic filing is now available in more than 40 civil and criminal case types in the Vanderburgh Circuit and Superior Courts. On Friday, April 21, e-filing will be mandatory in these courts for all subsequent filings by attorneys.
See the list of counties and case types available for e-filing »
See a list of other courts planning to adopt e-filing this year »