Search trial court cases from counties using Odyssey
2016-2017 Supreme Court Annual Report
E-filing user tutorials
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
E-filing in Fayette County now available; mandatory December 19
October 20, 2017 | Notice
Electronic filing is now available in more than 40 civil and criminal case types in the Fayette Circuit & Superior Courts. On Tuesday, December 19, e-filing will be mandatory for attorneys in these courts for all subsequent and initial filings in case types that allow it.
Public invited to comment on proposed rules changes
September 29, 2017 | Notice
The Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure and the Problem-Solving Courts Committee have each posted rule amendments available for public comment by October 29, 2017.
Supreme Court to hold argument at the University of Southern Indiana in Vanderburgh County
September 27, 2017 | Press Release
The Indiana Supreme Court will travel to southern Indiana on Monday, October 30. The Court will hold oral argument in Evansville in a juvenile delinquency case. The argument is in the case of B.A v. State of Indiana (49S02-1709-JV-567). Case materials can be found online.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?