Traveling Oral Arguments
The Supreme Court will travel to Owen County on April 20
Ethical guidance to lawyers
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Interview times set for Court of Appeals applicants
April 12, 2018 | Press Release
All twelve applicants who applied for an opening on the Court of Appeals of Indiana will be interviewed by the Judicial Nominating Commission. The interviews will take place on Monday, April 30 and Tuesday, May 1 in Room 319 of the State House. The interviews are open to the public and press.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?