Pursuant to IC §§ 8-1-2-16; 8-1.5-3-14; 8-1-2-42.5
Reports are due by April 30, 2013
- Download the appropriate annual report form based on utility type and classification.
- Complete each question fully and accurately, even if it was answered in a prior annual report.
- Complete all schedules using the words "None" or "N/A," if not applicable.
- Round all numbers to the nearest dollar.
- Submit your completed annual report.
When submitting your annual report, please include the following:
- Original copy
- PR form (if required)
- Certification page (signed, notarized, and stamped)
*Please note that if the State of Indiana notary seal is not visible, you will be required to mail in the original certification page.
Reports may be submitted electronically, via email, or mail:
- File the report using the IURC's Electronic Filing System
- Email the report to the Electricity Division
- Mail the report (originals only, single-sided, without staples or binding) to:
Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
Attn: Electricity Division
101 W. Washington Street, Suite 1500 E.
Indianapolis, IN 46204-3407
Annual Report Forms
(Required for utilities with more than 5,000 customers)
Please contact the Electricity Division at 317-232-2733 or via email.