Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Congratulations to IPAS Attorney Emily Munson and all other members of the Indianapolis Bar Association's Health Care & Life Sciences Section Executive Committee for earning the association’s Board of Directors Award. The committee earned this award for “their outstanding efforts to deliver value to section members through innovative programming, scholarships, community service opportunities and consistent website communications.”
Click here for more information.
If you are a person with a disability, and you were unable to cast your vote privately and independently during this election, contact IPAS at 800-622-4845.
If you experienced any of the following issues at your polling place, call IPAS:
• Lack of an accessible path from the parking spot/drop off point to the voting booth;
• Stairs or non-paved surfaces such as gravel or grass as the only path to the polling location;
• Lack of at least one doorway wide enough for a wheelchair to get through to access the polling location;
• Lack of at least one set of automatic doors or someone available to open doors.
• Lack of a functioning, accessible voting machine.
• Lack of poll workers available who know how to assist with operating the accessible voting machine.
The official goals for FY 2016 at IPAS can be found here.