INDOT Subcontractor Payment Tracking System (SPT)
The purpose of the SPT system is to allow prime contractors with active INDOT contracts a means to report payment information made to assigned subcontractors online. The data collected is used for two primary purposes. First, the system will help to ensure that INDOT prime contractors comply with the ten (10) day payment provision in all INDOT contracts in accordance with INDOT Recurring Special Provision 100-C-151c. Second, the data will help to ensure compliance with the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program provisions in federal aid INDOT contracts in accordance with 49 CFR § 26.29.
To use the system, contractors need:
- An internet connection,
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or greater,
- An e-mail address to receive notices, updates and information.
Set-Up and Login Procedure
- First time users: register as a new vendor by clicking on the “Complete an organization enrollment form” link and completing the form.
- Your company will automatically have one registered user for the account. If you would like to add additional users, click on the “Complete a user enrollment form” link and complete the form.
- Log in to the SPT system on the SPT website: Subcontractor Payment Tracking Home Page.
- Upload feature: contractors can now upload multiple entries directly into the system. Files must be correctly formatted and in comma separated value (csv) format. Click on the following links for instructions and more information:
- For other changes to the SPT system, click here: Summary of Changes
Contract Compliance Specialist
100 N. Senate Ave., IGCN 750
Indianapolis, IN 46204