15-Bridge Preservation Project for I-70 West of Indianapolis
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) awarded a $4.6 million bridge preservation contract to American Contracting & Services for 15 structures along Interstate 70 between the Ronald Reagan/Ameriplex Parkway interchange and I-465 on the west side of Indianapolis.
Eleven of the bridges are located at the I-70 and Ronald Reagan/Ameriplex Parkway interchange area, three bridges are located on Col. H. Weir Cook Memorial Drive ramps to and from the Indianapolis International Airport, and one bridge is on High School Road over I-70.
The bridges included on this project were:
- Eastbound I-70 and Ronald Reagan/Ameriplex Parkway ramp to Col. H. Weir Cook Memorial Drive (Indianapolis International Airport)
- Col. H. Weir Cook Memorial Drive (Indianapolis International Airport) ramp to westbound I-70
- Ronald Reagan Parkway ramp to westbound I-70
- Eastbound I-70 ramp to northbound Ronald Reagan Parkway
- Westbound I-70 ramp to southbound Ameriplex Parkway
- Eastbound I-70 ramp to southbound Ameriplex Parkway
- High School Road over I-70
Construction was completed in November 2017.
Follow @INDOTEast on Twitter and follow INDOTEastCentral on Facebook. The INDOT Traffic Management Center tweets about Indiana interstate traffic conditions @TrafficWise. Find links to all INDOT social media pages at http://bit.ly/INDOTsocial.
Subscribe to receive text and email alerts about INDOT projects and services at http://bit.ly/INDOTsubscription.
Motorists can learn about highway work zones and other traffic alerts at indot.carsprogram.org, 1-800-261-ROAD (7623) or 511 from a mobile phone.