I-69 Major Moves 2020 & Campus Parkway Interchange
Campus Parkway Interchange (Exit 210)
The project includes widening the Campus Parkway bridge over I-69 and reconfiguring the Campus Parkway interchange (Exit 210) into a double-crossover diamond design to improve traffic flow. Similar interchanges have recently been constructed at I-69 and SR 1 (Dupont Road) in Allen County and at I-65 and Worthsville Road in Johnson County.
The double-crossover diamond interchange traffic pattern was opened on May 17, 2017.
How to Navigate a Double-Crossover Diamond Interchange
Traffic During Construction
- All traffic motions at the Campus Parkway / Southeastern Parkway (Exit 210) interchange will remain open throughout construction.
- Widening of the bridge will be performed over several phases of construction. The number of through lanes will be at least what is present at the start of construction.
- During construction of the interchange there may be traffic congestion, especially during peak traffic periods and events at Klipsch Music Center. Motorists are encouraged to plan alternate highway routes, such as State Road 38, State Road 37, State Road 13 and seek the best local route for their destination. Message signs will be used to communicate delays and alternate routes to traffic.
- Klipsch Music Center Events Calendar
Campus Parkway Construction Phasing
- Phase 1 - Completed in Spring 2017
- Phase 2 - Shift to Double Crossover Diamond Completed Spring 2017
- Phase 3-6 - Complete in Summer 2017
- Phase 4 - Complete in Summer 2017
- Phase 5 - Complete in Summer 2017
- Phase 6 - Complete in Summer 2017