Campus Parkway Interchange (Exit 210)
The project included widening the Campus Parkway bridge over I-69 and reconfiguring the Campus Parkway interchange (Exit 210) into a double-crossover diamond design to improve traffic flow. Similar interchanges have recently been constructed at I-69 and SR 1 (Dupont Road) in Allen County and at I-65 and Worthsville Road in Johnson County.
The Campus Parkway double-crossover diamond interchange traffic pattern was opened on May 17, 2017.
How to Navigate a Double-Crossover Diamond Interchange
Campus Parkway Construction Phasing
- Phase 1 - Completed in Spring 2017
- Phase 2 - Shift to Double Crossover Diamond Completed Spring 2017
- Phase 3- Completed in Summer 2017
- Phase 4 - Completed in Summer 2017
- Phase 5 - Completed in Summer 2017
- Phase 6 - Completed in Summer 2017
- Click on image to enlarge