Title: Readoption of 42 IAC 1, the Indiana Code of Ethics
- The OIG is currently in the process of readopting 42 IAC 1, the Indiana Code of Ethics with no changes.
- The Indiana Register published a Notice of Intent to Readopt 42 IAC 1 on March 28, 2018.
- There are no comments received at this time.
- Public Hearings
- There are no public hearings currently scheduled at this time.
- Findings related to the proposed rule:
- March 28, 2018: Indiana Register published a Notice of Intent to Readopt 42 IAC 1.
- Public comments can be made on or before April 27, 2018 in accordance with the Notice of Intent to Readopt.
Currently enacted administrative rules may be found in the Indiana Administrative Code published by the Indiana General Assembly.
Pursuant to IC 4-2-7-9, the Inspector General submitted a proposed Administrative Law Judge Code of Conduct to the Indiana Office of Management and Budget in 2015. Read IG Report here