Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
The SRF Loan Program uses many of the following guidance documents and forms. Once a community has applied to the SRF Loan Program, a project pre-planning meeting will be arranged to discuss the SRF Loan Program Process.
Preliminary Engineering Report (PER) Guidance and Documents
Environmental Guidance and Documents
Financing Guidance and Documents
Compliance - Bidding and Contracts
General Bidding Guidance
- Front End Document Certification Form for Traditional SRF Loans Updated April 2016
- Front End Document Certification Form for Traditional SRF Loans Word Document Updated April 2016 Click here for Addendum and forms
- Attachment A: Form WH-347
- Attachment B: Required Provisions Related to Davis-Bacon Act and Related Acts
- Attachment C: Required Contract Provisions Related to Wage-Fringe Benefit Certification
- Attachment D: IFA Wage-Fringe Benefit Certification Form
- Attachment E: Required Contract Provision Related to Suspension and Debarment
- Attachment F: Required Bid Instruction Related to GPR Components
- Attachment G: Required GPR Bid Breakdown
- Attachment H: Required Final Bid Summary
- Attachment I: Required Contract provisions Related to American Iron and Steel
- Attachment J: Required Certification From Contractor Related to American Iron and Steel
*Where applicable, each Attachment must be submitted to and/or reviewed by SRF as a condition of loan closing.
Forms and Contract Provisions
Davis-Bacon Wage Determinations information for the State of Indiana
Green Project Reserve (GPR) Sustainability Incentive
American Iron and Steel Requirements (AIS)