Non-Resident Agent Licensing
With the exception of bail bond or recovery agent licenses and unless denied licensure under Indiana law, a non-resident will receive a non-resident producer's license if the non-resident is from a state that grants non-resident license on a reciprocal basis and the non-resident submits a non-resident producer application fee.
No pre-licensing study course or examination is required. A non-resident license will grant the same scope of authority as granted by the producer's home state.
Non-Resident Licensing Contact Person - bemiller@idoi.IN.gov
- Apply Electronically Through Sircon
- Apply Electronically Through NIPR
- Uniform Producer Paper Application
- Non-Resident Title Agent Not Licensed In Home State
- Designated Home State (DHS) Producer License
- Non-Resident Surplus Lines Agent
- Print a License
- Service Requests, Forms and Reporting Requirements
- Non-Resident Licensing Related Links