Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Guidance Materials for the Emissions Statement
- Approval of Alternate Emission Factors:
- IDEM Nonrule Policy concerning the use of emission factors not found in U.S. EPA guidance. Available on the IDEM Nonrule Policies page.
- Clearinghouse for Inventories & Emissions Factors:
- Contains a great deal of information about emission factors (AP-42, FIRE) and codes used for reporting emissions (SCC, NAICS).
- Codes Used for Reporting:
- Emission Reporting Rules:
- Guidance for the Interpretation of the Term "Emission Data" [PDF]
- This concerns the confidentiality of emission data submitted to the Office of Air Quailty and in particular under the Emission Reporting Rule.