Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
This strategic plan will identify and describe the steps necessary to build the physical, social, and administrative infrastructure necessary for the public, government, business and academic sectors to effectively discover, access, share, manage, and use digital geographic data throughout Indiana.
This strategic plan consists of:
• An introduction to provide context for the plan
• A vision for the future of Geographic Information technology in Indiana
• A description of the needs that will be satisfied by the implementation of this plan
• A mission that defines what must be done to ensure the success of the Geographic Information Office
• Core values that shape the actions necessary to accomplish the mission
• A description of major accomplishments
• Goals, actions, and projects to guide daily, weekly, monthly actions toward accomplishing the mission