Neuro-Diagnostic Institute and Advanced Treatment Center
The new state-of-the-art neuro-diagnostic treatment institute along with major advancements to Indiana’s public mental health delivery system is under construction. The facility, which will begin serving patients in early 2019, will be a key component the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration’s initiative to modernize and reengineer Indiana’s network of state-operated mental health facilities.
With the establishment of the new institute, which will be located on the campus of Community East Hospital in Indianapolis and operated in partnership with Community Health Network, Indiana will be better equipped to deliver expert neuro-diagnostic evaluations and treatment for patients upon their arrival and move them more efficiently and effectively into the most appropriate treatment settings within the state’s mental health hospital system.
- Summer 2017 update
- Follow the construction live!
- Press release: August 2016 groundbreaking
- One-page summary of neuro-diagnostic institute
- Artist renderings of new neuro-diagnostic institute
- In the news: New neuro-diagnostic institute
- December 2015 announcement