OECOSL Request for Funding 18-001: Early Childhood Capacity Building Grant Program
OECSOL is excited to announce an early childhood education grant opportunity based on the requirements of House Enrolled Act 1004 of the 2017 session of the Indiana General Assembly. This Request for Funding (RFF) seeks applications from 1) Indiana community/county coalitions with early childhood education providers or 2) individual Indiana early childhood education providers, to build their capacity to serve more children and/or increase the quality of services provided. RFF 18-001 contains eligibility criteria, eligible project descriptions, and instructions for how to apply.
The application deadline was January 31, 2018. The application period is now closed. Applicants should monitor the email address provided in their application for information or requests from OECOSL.
Files for applicants:
- Updated January 16, 2018: OECOSL Request for Funding 18-001
- RFF addendum #1, December 28, 2017
- RFF addendum #2, January 9, 2018
- RFF addendum #3, January 16, 2017
- RFF questions and answers
- RFF joint applicant and partner commitment form attachment A
- RFF prospective program sites attachment B
- RFF grant budget worksheet attachment C
- RFF sample grant agreement attachment D
Grant Application Webinar