Your Eastern Indiana WorkOne Business Services Team provides you with quick and easy access to all of WorkOne's services, facilities, information, tools and resources. Let them take the chaos off your desk.
The Business Services Team helps employers access the full array of talent search and business services for building a stronger workforce. With this in mind, we have developed our BusinessWorks guide for employers, which describes WorkOne employer services in terms of their value to you as a business leader. This guide is part of the ongoing communication between WorkOne and you which enables us to provide information, guidance and training for job seekers that is driven by your needs.
In addition, we have strong partnerships with our area economic development agencies. We have provided a quick reference to Eastern Indiana's agencies. Contact us for additional needs.
Economic Development Agencies
- Blackford - http://www.BlackfordIndiana.com
- Delaware - http://www.muncie.com/
- Fayette - http://www.edgconnersville.com/
- Henry - http://nchcedc.org/
- Jay - http://www.jaycountydevelopment.org/
- Randolph - http://www.randolph-county.org/
- Rush - http://www.rushecdc.org/
- Union - http://www.ucdc.us/
- Wayne - http://edcwc.com/
- East Central Indiana Regional Partnership: http://www.ecirp.org
If you're an employer in Eastern Indiana and would like to contact a business services representative, please email your nearest WorkOne Center: