Water Resource Assessments (Basin Studies, 1987-2002)
This is a series of regional comprehensive watershed reports for the state's water management basins. They examine various aspects of water resource development, such as supply and demand.
These reports contain information on relevant topics such as:
- socioeconomic setting
- geologic framework
- climatic features
- surface-water hydrology and quality flow duration curves and frequency analyses
- ground-water hydrology and quality potentiometric, transmissivity, and recharge maps
- current and projected water use
- potential for water-use conflicts
- charts, graphs, and maps
- text, tables, figures, and color plates
Additional data may also be available.
Click on shaded basins for individual basin study reports.
Note: For basins without shading, no reports were completed.