Budget Forms & Information
2017 BUDGET FORMS FOR NEW OFFICIALS
2017 BUDGET FORMS FOR EXPERIENCED OFFICIALS
Budget forms for all units including schools are to be completed using Gateway: https://gateway.ifionline.org/login.aspx.
- 56069 – TIF Neutralization Form
- Request Form for Change in Taxing District
- TIF Surplus Disclosure Form - Redevelopment Commissions are required to report surplus captured assessed value for TIF districts. The surplus is to be disclosed and reported to county auditors by July 15 of each year.
- Format Specifications for TIF Excel File
Budget Reference Information
- 2018 – 2019 Budget Calendar - March 2, 2018
- Additional Appropriation and Transfer Procedures (IC 6-1.1-18-5; IC 6-1.1-18-6)
- Procedures for the Establishment of Cumulative Funds - February 15, 2018
- Cumulative Funds Templates
- Library Capital Projects Fund (“CPF”) Frequently Asked Questions - July 1, 2013
- Library Capital Projects Fund (IC 36-12-12) - June 26, 2013