DLGF Website Navigation Links
Indiana and Administrative Code
- General Procedures for Property Tax Collection IC 6-1.1-22
- Implementation of Credit Determinations for Common Areas - June 14, 2013
- SEA 152: Burden of Proof in Certain Appeals; Interest on Refunds and Payments - June 6, 2013
- Property Tax Installment Plans - May 17, 2013
- HEA 1116 – Property Change Installment Payments - May 17, 2013
- 2013 - 2014 Budget Calendar - May 10, 2013
- Technical Corrections to the Treasurer’s Tax Statement (TS-1) for 2013 - February 19, 2013
- Treasurer’s Tax Statement (TS-1) for 2013 - November 5, 2012
- Request for Electronic Transmission of Statements and Other Information (Supplement to July 3, 2012 Memorandum) - August 3, 2012
- Procedures for the Establishment of Cumulative Funds - July 20, 2012
- Changes to Cumulative Fund Establishment - July 3, 2012
- Allocation of Tax Revenue Subject to “Circuit Breaker” Credits - July 3, 2012
- Request for Electronic Transmission of Property Tax Information- July 3, 2012
- Tax Sales Payment of Delinquent Property Taxes, HEA 1090 - June 29, 2012
- State Budget Agency Memo: Assessed Valuation Growth Quotient - June 28, 2012
- Excess Levy Appeals - June 22, 2012
- Treasurer's Tax Statement (TS-1) for 2012 - September 9, 2011
- Property Tax Billing in 2011: Issues and Concerns - February 3, 2011
- Treasurer's Tax Statement (TS-1) for 2011 - September 9, 2010
- Provisional Tax Bills - April 28, 2010
Reference Graphics and Slides
- Assessment to Tax Billing: Start to Finish
- The Assessment to Property Tax Billing system works similar to a relay race. Each individual in the race is responsible for a leg, and if one falls behind in the race to the finish, those who follow must work harder to catch up to win the race. In the same way, local and state officials must work together, passing the baton from one office to the other to achieve timely billing. When there are delays at any point in the process, the subsequent responsibilities must be completed in a shortened time frame to maintain on-time billing.
- Assessment to Budget Process
- This graphic shows the detailed flow of responsibilities and the statutory citations associated with each step in the process.
- Budget 101
- This PowerPoint presentation covers the basics surrounding municipal finance, including definitions, deadlines and structure of local budgets. It also shows samples of budget forms used and explains the Department role in the budget review and certification process.
Indiana County Treasurers' Association
The Indiana County Treasurers' Association is an affiliate group of the Association of Indiana Counties (http://www.indianacounties.org/). While the Department works in partnership with the Treasurers' Association, the Association is a separate entity, governed by its own by-laws.