Make a Child Support Payment
Note to Employers: If you want to make a payment for an employee, please click here.
If you do not know your child support ISETS case number or court case number, contact the Child Support Kidsline at (800) 840-8757, Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm (excluding state holidays).
Check or Money Order
Payments by personal check, money order, cashier's check or certified check should be made payable to the Indiana State Central Collection Unit (INSCCU) and mailed to:
Indiana State Central Collection Unit
PO Box 7130
Indianapolis, IN 46207-7130
When sending a payment to INSCCU please include your ISETS case number and custodial party name.
A Child Support Remittance Form to include with your payment can be downloaded here.
Other information to include with your payment:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your phone number
- The last 4 digits of your social security number
- Your court cause number
- The payment amount
If you have more than one child support case:
- Send one check, money order, cashier's, or certified check per case, OR
- Send one check, money order, cashier's, or certified check that covers the amount due on all of your cases. If you send one check to be applied to more than one case, please be sure to identify the amount of payment to be applied to each case and list each child support case number individually.
Credit or Debit Card
- Pay online at childsupportbillpay.com/Indiana*
Or call 1-866-972-9427*
You will be directed to the automated phone system to process your child support payment. Follow the prompts using the keypad on your phone. You will need to enter:
- The social security number of the person who is responsible for the child support payment
- The 10 digit Indiana Child Support Case Number
- The payment amount
- Credit/debit card information
- Phone number
*Additional fees may apply
- Make your payment in cash at thousands of U.S. MoneyGram locations, including Walmart and CVS. It's fast and easy.
- Find a place to pay at www.MoneyGram.com/locations
- Simply find an associate and ask them how to get started making a payment to Indiana Child Support.
- Use Receive Code 14658
Pay at the County Clerk's Office in the county where your child support order was issued. You can find your Clerk's Office at acccind.org/counties.php
Annual Support Fees
Annual Support Fees cannot be paid by credit card through our online payment service. Check or money order for the Annual Support Fee payments should be made payable to the Indiana State Central Collection Unit (INSCCU) and mailed to:
INSCCU - ASFE
P.O. Box 6271
Indianapolis, IN 46206-6271