- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

  • Business & Agriculture
  • Residents
  • Government
  • Education
  • Taxes & Finance
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Family & Health

Indiana State Board of Animal Health

BOAH > Species Information > Cervids (Deer, Elk) > Captive Cervidae Hunting Preserve Licensing Program Captive Cervidae Hunting Preserve Licensing Program

The Indiana State Board of Animal Health (BOAH) is now licensing captive cervidae hunting preserves.

For information on starting a captive cervid hunting facility request a Captive Cervid Hunting Facility packet by calling BOAH at: 317-544-2400 or email


Captive Cervidae Hunting Facility Requirements
A summary of the BOAH laws governing captive cervidae hunting preserves.

Senate Enrolled Act 109
Indiana Hunting Preserve Statute 



Application for Hunting Preserve License State Form 56067
To apply for a hunting preserve license, complete this form and return to BOAH.

Report of Special Hunting Permit Sales State Form 56074
Hunting preserves that sell special hunting permits must use this form to report sales to BOAH.