Course & sponsor accreditation
The Office of Admissions and Continuing Education publishes a guide for course sponsors with information on becoming an approved sponsor and accrediting attorney and mediator education courses.
IMPORTANT. Instructions and standards for all forms below are published in the above sponsor guide.
Mediator Education Forms
- Accreditation of Continuing Mediation Education (CME) Activity
- Certification of Basic 40-Hour Domestic Relations Mediation Training Program
- Certification of Basic 40-Hour Civil Mediation Training Program
- Certification of Civil Crossover from Domestic Relations Mediation Training Program
- Certification of Domestic Crossover from Civil Mediation Training Program