Please join Indiana Secretary of State Connie Lawson for a movie and a meal featuring the documentary $CAMMED. Several dates and locations are included in the list below. To RSVP to one of the events, email Katrina Ent at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 317-977-2206.
- September 7, 1:30-3:00 PM - Indianapolis Public Library
- September 14, 8:00-9:30 AM - Kokomo Chamber of Commerce
- September 14, 12:00-1:30 PM - Lafayette Courtyard Marriott
- September 19, 8:00-9:30 AM - The Commons, Columbus
- September 19, 12:00-1:30 PM - Bloomington City Hall, Council Chambers
- September 21, 8:00-9:30 AM - Brownsburg Public Library
- September 21, 12:00-1:30 PM - The Social, Greenwood
- October 2, 8:00-9:30 AM - Hancock Public Library
- October 2, 12:00-1:30 PM - Richmond Innovation Center
- October 5, 8:00-9:00 AM - Delaware County Senior Center, Muncie
- October 5, 12:00-1:30 PM - Life Care Center of Fort Wayne
- October 12 - South Bend - times and locations coming soon!
- October 20 - Evansville - times and locations coming soon!
- October 20, 12:00-1:30 PM - YMCA of Vincennes
We are working to add more dates and locations, so check back frequently to see if your city is added.
$CAMMED: INVESTMENT FRAUD REVEALED is a 30-minute documentary featuring the stories of real investment fraud in Indiana. In watching $CAMMED, you will experience these cases through the eyes of the victims who lost their hard-earned savings, and hear from the Indiana Secretary of State securities investigators who worked tirelessly to bring the fraudsters to justice. $CAMMED is designed to be educational. The office of the Indiana Secretary of State aims to improve awareness of such scams and the tactics used by fraudsters. In learning this, we hope Hoosier investors will be better able to spot potential fraud and know what steps to take to report these crimes. At the conclusion of the video, we urge you to Search the Database to ensure your financial professional has proper licensing and registration.
We hope you will share $CAMMED with friends, family, and colleagues. If you would like a free DVD copy of $CAMMED for educational use in your school, library, business, community center, or civic group, you may send your request via email to IndianaMoneyWise@sos.in.gov or via postal mail to Indiana MoneyWise, 302 W Washington St, Room E-111, Indianapolis, IN 46204. Additionally, we are pleased to offer speakers from our office free of charge if you are interested in hosting a viewing party. Please include the following in your request for a speaker:
- Your name, address, phone number and e-mail address
- Preferred date and time of the event
- A brief explanation of the topics you would like covered
- Demographic makeup of the intended audience, including the total number anticipated
- Address where the event will be hosted
|$CAMMED was produced by Sandy Roob for WFYI Public Media, in partnership with the Indiana Secretary of State's office. www.WFYI.org|
|$CAMMED is funded by a grant from the Investor Protection Trust (IPT). The IPT is a nonprofit organization devoted to investor education. Since 1993 the IPT has worked with the States to provide the independent, objective investor education needed by all Americans to make informed investment decisions. www.InvestorProtection.org|