Lexis All Services Flat-Rate Library
Federal Case Law
- U.S. Supreme Court from 1790
- U.S. Court of Appeals from 1789
- 11 circuits, Federal Circuit and District of Columbia
- U.S. District Courts from 1789
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court from 10/79
State Case Law
- Appellate case law for all 50 states DC, PR and VI
- Trial case law for CT, DE, NY, OH, PA, VA
Federal Administrative Materials, including:
- U.S. Comptroller General Decisions from 7/21
- U.S. Attorney General Opinions from 1791
- Decisions from 87 separate federal agencies, all included in one easily searchable file
State Administrative Materials, including:
- State Attorney General Opinions for all 50 states
- State Administrative Codes from: AK, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MA, MN, MT, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WY
- State Registers from: CA, CT, FL, ID, IL, IA, ME, MA, NH, NM, PA, RI, SD, TX, VT, WA, WI, WY
- Workers Compensation Decisions from: AK, CA, CO, CT, FL, IL, MA, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, VA, WA, WI
Federal Legislative Materials, including:
- Federal Register from 7/80
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Federal Acquisition Regulations and Supplements
- The Congressional Record from 1985
- Full Text of Federal Bills & Bill Tracking
- United States Code Service (USCS)
- Table of Contents for USCS
- U.S. Public Laws
- Federal Rules Annotated from the USCS
- Federal Sentencing Guidelines
- Congressional Committee Reports
- Committee Profiles, Schedules & Votes
- Congressional Voting Records, Member Profiles & Financial Information (incl. honoraria receipts)
State Legislative Materials, including:
- State Statutes from all 50 states
- Table of Contents to all 50 State Statutes
- State Court Rules from all 50 states, DC, PR and VI
- Advanced Legislative Service for all 50 states
- Legislative Calendars for current year session
- Bill Tracking for all 50 states
- Pending Legislation (full text bills) for all 50 states
- Bill Summaries and Legislative Chronologies
- Regulation Tracking for all 50 states
Financial Materials, including:
- 10-Q, 10-K, 20-F, 8-K, Annual Reports and Proxy
- SEC Online
- Access Disclosure(r)
A well organized reference tool that contains full-text health periodicals, all FDC reports, all National Library of Medicine Medline(r) references and all EMBASE references reporting on a wide variety of medical subjects.
Secondary Source Materials, including:
- Martindale-Hubbell(r) Law Directory - full-text detailed information on over 800,000 lawyers in the U.S. and over 130 foreign countries
- Law Reviews - a collection consisting of more than 220 law reviews, several ABA publications & AICPA periodicals, and much more
- Federal News Service
- Federal Rules of Evidence Manual - 6th Edition
- Federal Sentencing Reporter
- Legal Intelligencer
- National Journal
- New York Law Journal
- PRE-VU of Supreme Court cases - advance analysis by legal experts of the issues, facts and significance of each case being argued before the U.S. Supreme Court
- Supreme Court Briefs for all cases granted cert
- Supreme Court Transcripts of all oral arguments
A premier library of selected key hard news sources from around the world, providing today's news today plus background data from the most recent two weeks. News wires (i.e. AP, UPI) are collected and updated continuously throughout the day. Newspapers (i.e. New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times) are updated throughout the day on the day of publication. Broadcast transcripts (i.e. CNN, ABC News) are updated within 2-6 hours of broadcast.
A rich combination of news and information sources on all topics available in the LEXIS-NEXIS services. There are more than 5,000 English language publications and several premier news sources in French, Italian and German languages.
More than 125 full-text U.S. local and regional news sources grouped by state, providing the ability to search by a specific state, a combination of states, or all sources at one time.
Detailed profiles of public and private companies from the U.S. and around the world, SEC filings (in either full-text or abstract form), corporation and limited partnership filings for selected states, and business and financial news, including international business and investment opportunities.
Business and Finance Reports, Business References
Business and finance news, business analysis, and business opportunities. Company directories, biographical sources, quotations, statistics and other reference sources.
Computers and Communications
More than 40 full-text sources that concentrate on computers and communications to help you gain insight on new products and technologies being introduced, monitor industry news for high technology systems, and locate product evaluations for both the professional and casual user.
A library covering biographical stories, obituaries and related stories covering company executives.
Complete coverage of the Executive Branch, including regulatory information, White House and federal agency news, presidential documents, government procurement, and news stories from national and regional sources.
Associated Press Political News
A compilation of information on election campaigns, political issues and events relating to past, present and future elections. This includes information covering statewide referenda and propositions, candidate positions, national polls, congressional ratings, historical data and an election calendar.
Geographical Demographic Information
Breakdowns by zip code, county, state, metro area, dominant market, and congressional district.
International News and Law
Covering Canada, European Communities, United Kingdom, France, Australia, Asia/Pacific Rim, Netherlands, Europe, Germany, Middle East and Africa, and North and South America