- Read LEARN MORE, Learn More Indiana’s student success publication, and complete the activities. All students should receive a copy at school, or visit LearnMoreIndiana.org/print to download an online version.
- Keep reading! Being a strong reader will help you in many subjects. It will also help you do well on the ISTEP+ and other tests.
- Take a learning style inventory to discover study strategies that work for you. You can find a link on LearnMoreIndiana.org/LearningStyle, or ask your teacher.
- Develop your hobbies and interests. Participate in sports, sign up for extracurricular activities or read about things that fascinate you. See if you can tell a parent or other adult how these interests might turn into a career.
- Contribute to an Indiana CollegeChoice 529 College Savings Plan (or another savings account for college). Learn more about the tax benefits of a 529 Plan at LearnMoreIndiana.org/529.
View a printer-friendly checklist here.