College Planning Checklist: Grade 12
- Read Next Indiana, our magazine about college and careers. All students should receive a copy at school, or visit LearnMoreIndiana.org/print.
- Plan to graduate! Double check that you have all the classes you need.
- Retake the SAT or ACT, if necessary. Ask about fee waivers for low-income families, if you think your family will qualify. Read more about college admissions tests and where to sign up.
- Apply to college! Check LearnMoreIndiana.org/admissions for Indiana college admissions deadlines, but double check whether there are earlier priority deadlines. You can send your high school transcript for free via e-Transcript. Ask your school office, or check your high school homepage for an e-Transcript link.
- Confirm your status, if you are a 21st Century Scholar. See Scholars.IN.gov.
View a printer-friendly checklist here.