- Read LEARN MORE, Learn More Indiana’s student success publication, with your parents and complete the activities. All students should receive a copy at school, or visit LearnMoreIndiana.org/Print to download an online version.
- Contribute to an Indiana CollegeChoice 529 College Savings Plan (or another savings account for college). Learn more about the tax benefits of a 529 Plan at LearnMoreIndiana.org/529.
- Give yourself the gift of education. Put aside part of your birthday and holiday gift money in a college savings plan, or ask friends and relatives to contribute directly to your Indiana CollegeChoice 529 Savings Plan.
- Grow your college savings by linking your savings account to Upromise.com. A portion of your family’s spending on restaurants and everyday items will go directly in your savings account.
- Read more! Reading for fun will help you do well on Indiana’s IREAD assessment in third grade, and it will help you succeed in future grades.
View a printer-friendly checklist here.