- Read LEARN MORE, Learn More Indiana’s student success publication, with your parents and complete the activities. All students should receive a copy at school, or visit LearnMoreIndiana.org/Print to download an online version.
- Contribute to an Indiana CollegeChoice 529 College Savings Plan (or another savings account for college). Learn more about the tax benefits of a 529 Plan at LearnMoreIndiana.org/529.
- Give yourself the gift of education. Put aside part of your birthday and holiday gift money in a college savings plan, or ask friends and relatives to contribute directly to your Indiana CollegeChoice 529 Savings Plan.
- Grow your college savings by linking your savings account to Upromise.com. A portion of your family’s spending on restaurants and everyday items will go directly in your savings account.
- Succeed! Make a commitment now to do your very best in schoolwork. Not only will it open up more college options for you, but it could also result in thousands of dollars in financial aid—a great investment!
View a printer-friendly checklist here.