- Read LEARN MORE, Learn More Indiana’s student success publication, with your parents and complete the activities. All students should receive a copy at school, or visit LearnMoreIndiana.org/Print to download an online version.
- Give yourself the gift of education. Put aside part of your birthday and holiday gift money in a college savings plan, or ask friends and relatives to contribute directly to your Indiana CollegeChoice 529 Savings Plan.
- Succeed! Make a commitment now to do your very best in schoolwork. Not only will it open up more college options for you, but it could also result in thousands of dollars in financial aid—a great investment!
- Understand what you’ll have to do to earn financial aid for college. Commit now to earning good grades, choosing an extracurricular activity you care about, and challenging yourself with tough classes.
- Contribute to an Indiana CollegeChoice 529 College Savings Plan (or another savings account for college). Learn more about the tax benefits of a 529 Plan at LearnMoreIndiana.org/529.
View a printer-friendly checklist here.