Scholars can earn up to four years of college tuition at an eligible Indiana college by keeping the Scholar Pledge. When students enroll in the 7th or 8th grade, they pledge to:
- Graduate with an Indiana High School Diploma from a state-accredited high school.
- Participate in a Scholar Success Program that helps students plan, prepare and pay for college success.
- Achieve a cumulative high school GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Not use illegal drugs or alcohol, or commit a crime or delinquent act.
- Apply for admission to an eligible Indiana college or university as a high school senior.
- Apply on time for student financial aid (by March 10th of the student’s senior year of high school).