State Form 53581 (R2 / 6-20)
As a recreational boater supportive of the Indiana Clean Marina Program, I pledge to be a steward of Indiana’s waters. I will read the clean boater tip sheets and use the best management practices recommended therein to protect our aquatic resources. I will further ensure that all passengers aboard my watercraft follow these best management practices, and I will encourage other boaters to be stewards of Indiana’s waters as well. For this pledge, I will receive and be authorized to prominently display an Indiana Clean Boater sticker on my watercraft.
As an Indiana Clean Boater, I pledge to:
- Keep our waters free of litter;
- Practice proper watercraft fueling;
- Help prevent the spread of aquatic invasive species;
- Recycle when possible;
- Maintain my watercraft in an environmentally-sensitive manner;
- Not operate my watercraft in sensitive, shallow water habitat areas; and
- Lead by example.