No Changes to Vision Benefits in 2018
Vision and health conditions, such as diabetes and high blood pressure, can be revealed and detected early through a comprehensive eye exam. An annual exam with dilation will only cost you $10.00 at an in-network provider. Take care of your vision and overall health by taking the initiative to have an exam completed this year.
Go to www.Anthem.com and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Benefits” tab on the top of the page
- Click on the “Vision” tab on the top of the page
- Select the coverage Period you wish to view
- Click on the “Vision Benefit Details” button on the bottom of the page
- On the Blue View Vision site click the “View Your Benefits” tab at the top of the page
- Select Member
- Select Group “Blue View Select SOI NASCO (1004118)”
- Click the “Display Benefits” button on the bottom of the page
- Under the “Service Eligibility” section, you will find you current eligibility for an exam, frames, lens and contacts
Through Anthem Blue View Vision, you and your dependents have a large network of ophthalmologists, optometrists, opticians and retail locations to choose from. To find an in-network provider go to www.Anthem.com and log in to your account. Once there, click on the “Find / Rate a Doctor” tab on the top of the page and then complete the search criteria. Please make sure you select “Vision Professional” on the first drop down menu.