Sign up today!
When you sign up for Healthy Lifestyles and take your private Well-Being Assessment, you’ll get instant access to wellness resources, including a personalized well-being plan. With your plan, you can focus on any three of the following areas: exercise, weight management, nutrition, quitting tobacco, stress management and more. Your well-being plan is designed to keep you motivated as you make progress toward your goals. As you complete steps in your well-being plan, you earn points that can be redeemed for prizes in the online Rewards Center.
You can use the following tools to help you improve your health and make positive changes:
- Customized trackers to help take charge of your exercise, medication, weight or healthy eating goals.
- Wellness resources, including videos, articles, healthy recipes and more.
- Online groups for connecting with people who have the same goals.
- Connect with people who have the same goals.
And all it takes to get access to Healthy Lifestyles is about 15 minutes to complete your Well-Being Assessment.
Here’s how to get started:
- Go to MyHealthyLifestyles.com
- Select Not Registered? Sign Up Now at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your name (as shown on Anthem card), date of birth and ZIP code.
- Enter your e-mail address and select a username and password that you’ll remember.
- Answer the security questions (used if your password is lost) and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Select Get Started to take your Well-Being Assessment and build your personalized well-being plan.
- Congratulations! You now have access to the tools and resources that will help you achieve your goals.
If you have difficulties signing up, please use the Live Chat feature located at the bottom of the login screen.
Talk to your human resources representative about Healthy Lifestyles, or visit MyHealthyLifestyles.com to learn more.
Healthy Lifestyles is available only to Anthem State of Indiana members and their adult dependents.