July 19 - September 11, 2018 - Indiana Secretary of State Connie Lawson hosts a fun game of BINGO centered around investment fraud prevention. Enjoy refreshments and prizes while also learning how to protect yourself from financial fraud and recognize the warning signs of opportunities that are too good to be true. To RSVP for one of our MoneyWise BINGO events, please contact Mikaela Malott at MMalott@Hirons.com or 317-977-2206.
- 7/19/18 - 10:30-11:30 a.m. - Christ the Savior Lutheran Church - 10500 E 126th St, Fishers, IN 46038
- 7/19/18 - 1:30-2:30 p.m. - Anderson Public Library - 111 E 12th St, Anderson, IN 46016
- 7/23/18 - 2:30-3:30 p.m. - American Legion Post 230 - 701 E Morgan St, Martinsville, IN 46151
- 7/24/18 - 6:00-7:00 p.m. - American Legion Post 331 - 636 E Main St, Brownsburg, Indiana 46112
- 7/25/18 - 3:00-4:00 p.m. - Johnson County Public Library - 401 S State St, Franklin, IN 46131
- 7/30/18 - 12:00-1:00 p.m. - Hancock Public Library - 900 W McKenzie Rd, Greenfield, IN 46140
- 7/30/18 - 3:30-4:30 p.m. - American Legion Post 79 - 9950 E 600 S, Zionsville, IN 46077
- 7/31/18 - 9:15-10:15 a.m. - Elkhart Public Library - 300 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 46516
- 8/23/18 - 2:30-3:30 p.m. - Indianapolis Public Library - 5420 E 38th St, Indianapolis, IN 46218
- 8/28/18 - 1:00-2:00 p.m. (CST) - Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library - 200 SE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Evansville, IN 47713
- 9/4/18 - 1:00-2:00 p.m. - Tippecanoe County Public Library - 627 South St, Lafayette, IN 47901
- 9/6/18 - 1:00-2:00 p.m. - Allen County Public Library - 900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- 9/11/18 - 1:00-2:00 p.m. - St Joseph County Public Library - 304 S Main St, South Bend, IN 46601
- 9/11/18 - 5:00-6:00 p.m. (CST) - Portage Public Library - 2665 Irving St, Portage, IN 46303
AUGUST 3-19, 2018 - We will once again have an Exposition Hall booth throughout the duration of the Indiana State Fair. Stop by to say hello and speak with some of our staff. Whether you're starting a new business, registering to vote for the first time, buying a car from an Indiana dealer, or considering investment options... our staff can help you make informed decisions! And as a special treat this year, the Indiana Secretary of State's office presents $2 Tuesdays at the fair! That means gate admission is $2, midway rides are $2, and food options are $2 for all fairgoers. For a look at Indiana State Fair hours, parking information, and prices, be sure to visit their website.
Ongoing - Indiana Secretary of State Connie Lawson believes Hoosiers can start thinking and learning about financial fitness at any age. The purpose of this reading program is to help elementary age students learn about smart money management and how to apply this skill to their own lives. Students can participate independently or through participating libraries. This program is available year round. Suggested books and activities can be found on Secretary Lawson's website by following this link.
If you have questions about attending one of our events, or if you would like to request a guest speaker, please contact Kelly Griese at email@example.com or 317-233-3985.