Info Agency Main Banner Content
Personal Finance 101
One of the missions of Indiana MoneyWise is to educate Hoosiers about investment and mortgage fraud so they don't fall victim to scams. A second, equally important mission of the program is to promote financial literacy in Hoosiers of all ages.
Financial literacy is a basic understanding of personal finance concepts like credit card smarts, budgeting, retirement planning and more.
Below you will find information on a variety of popular financial topics. Some of the content comes directly from our office, and some of it comes from outside providers we have found to be reliable and informative.
- Basics of Budgeting
- Saving Money
- Credit and Debit Card Smarts
- Buying a Car
- Money Skills for Newlywed Couples
- Buying a House
- Understanding Mortgages
- Mortgage Calculator
- Debt Management
- Investing 101
- Preparing for a Baby
- Teaching Children about Money Management
- Saving for College
- Indiana CollegeChoice 529
- Filling out the FAFSA
- Retirement Planning
- Test your financial skills with Financial Football, a fun, interactive computer game created by VISA and the NFL.
- Not a fan of American football? Try Financial Soccer, a fast-paced, multiple-choice question game, testing players’ knowledge of financial management skills as they advance down field, and try to score goals.