|(260) 356-8312 ext. 6310|
The Colleges/Universities are established under the following Articles:
- Ball State University: IC 21-19
- Indiana State University: IC 21-21
- Indiana University: IC 21-20
- Ivy Tech Community College: IC 21-22
- Purdue University: IC 21-23
- University of Southern Indiana: IC 21-24
- Vincennes University: IC 21-25
Title 21 of the Indiana Code addresses Higher Education.
Per Statute, the Executive Officer is responsible for submitting the 100R by January 31 each year. The Executive Officer may delegate the submission to the Fiscal Officer. If you do not have a Gateway account, please complete the form here to request one.
If you would like to request access for someone else, please complete the Limited Delegation of Authority form.
If you have any questions, email our help desk at email@example.com.