License Application & Instruction
Please note that all requirements necessary for board approval must be completed by the time the application for licensure or registration is signed. The application can then be submitted to the Board to begin the application process.
Apply Online Now! Now available for Engineer Interns and Professional Engineers!
Go to MyLicense.IN.gov and you will either need to create or login to your Access Indiana, single sign-on account. You will complete the online application and submit payment with a credit or debit card. Please allow 48 business hours for your application to be received and reviewed. You will be contacted by a customer service representative with details of what additional documentation is required to complete your application.
- Engineer Intern Exam Information
- Engineer Intern Application Checklist
- Questionnaire on Applicant Reference for Engineering Interns
For April PE Exam Candidates: applications must be submitted online or postmarked by January 2nd.
For October PE Exam Candidates: applications must be submitted online or postmarked by July 1st.
- Professional Engineer Application Checklist
- Verification of State Licensure Form
- Reference for Registration as a Professional Engineer
- Supplemental Information for Professional Engineering Application
- Letter Regarding Engineering Applicant References
- Letter to Foreign Degree Applicants
Continuing Education Sponsor
Other Applications And Forms
- Part III Exam and answer sheet (updated 5/16/18)
Linked documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, you may download their free reader at http://www.adobe.com/.