Funeral Director Courtesy Card Application
- Application: Applications may be submitted online at MyLicense.IN.gov or completed by paper and mailed to our office.
- Application Fee of $150.00: Pay by credit or debit card for applications submitted online at MyLicense.IN.gov. If applying by paper/mail make checks or money orders payable to Indiana Professional Licensing Agency. All application fees are nonrefundable.
- Additional Documentation: Documentation may be uploaded as part of the online application process, or you may log back into your account at MyLicense.IN.gov and use the License Update feature to submit documentation after your initial application has been submitted.
- Name Change Documentation: Documentation of any legal name change if your name differs from that on any of your documents. Documentation may include a copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree.
- Positive Response Documentation: If you answer "Yes" to any disciplinary/background questions on the application, explain fully in a statement that includes all details. Include the violation, location, date and disposition. Submit copies of court documents for each instance to support the statement.
- Verification of Licensure: We must receive verification from every state that you hold or have held a license. A copy of your license will not suffice.