Close Menu

Name and Address Change Instructions

Name changes
If a change of name is requested, licensee shall submit a copy of a marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order signed by a judge. Copies of Social Security cards are not acceptable. Licensees may maintain the legal name of preference. Please mail or email your document(s) with a cover page indicating the following: license number, name currently on your license record, indication of how you would like your name to display on your record.

Address changes
If you have had a change in your home address, e-mail and/or phone number you may log onto your record 24/7 on our website to make these updates. You may utilize the links on the login page if you have difficulty with your User ID or password.