Language Translation
  Close Menu

If you have a facility name change, you must submit legal documentation verifying the change.  Please send the information to the Professional Licensing Agency at 402 West Washington Street, Room W072, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204, e-mail a copy to, or fax the information to (317) 233-4236.   If the name change is due to a change in ownership, you must submit a new licensing application and required documentation.

To receive an updated license with your changed name, please verify that the name change has been completed by our office at  Once it has been updated, you may login at the same website and either download a free copy of your updated registration or request a hardcopy to be mailed to you.  QuestionsIf you have any questions, you may contact the Board office at

 Top FAQs